Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The next BBA teaching of the basic block starts on October 16, 2021.
Conditions of Admissions
- Completed secondary education with a school-leaving exam.
- Applicants do not need to declare work experience to study in the BBA program.
- Applicants must submit a duly completed application form for the studies, the application being FREE of charge.
- Applicants are admitted to study WITHOUT ENTRANCE EXAMS or interviews.
The course of study
- The study of any BBA specialization can be started at the ESBM at any time during the year.
- The teaching is conducted in Czech and the entire study lasts 9-12 months.
- It is a combination of online study with interactive seminars. Seminars are held in modern premises in the center of Prague (only 3 times per study, always on Saturdays).
- As part of online studies the student obtains access to a modern e-learning system (student section), where you can find study materials, all the information you need to study, including the dates of individual teaching days.
- The entire study consists of 2 educational blocks (basic and specialized), which are further divided into 7 study modules.
- The output of the study modules are term papers or case studies.
- Beyond the classroom, students can participate in bonus workshops and expert seminars , organized by the school. In case of interest it is possible to receive a certificate for the completed workshops.
- The studies are completed by preparing and defending a final thesis. After successful completion the student receives an BBA title.