Conditions of Admissions
Master of Laws (LLM)
Conditions of admission to the LLM program:
Filing the application Applicants must submit a duly completed application form for the studies, the application being FREE of charge.
Completion of at least a bachelor’s degree (Bc., BBA)
In the absence of a university degree, it is necessary to document managerial or legal practice: form to download, together with a completed high school education with a high school diploma.
Jak se snadno a rychle přihlásit ke studiu:
- Go to online application and choose specialization LLM Corporate Law.
- Please indicate on the application form your expected start date (when you would like to start your LLM studies).
- Fill in the other additional information, attach proof of your highest level of education and submit your application.
- A study coordinator will contact you within 2 working days with further information and progress.
- Subsequently, you will be sent access data to the student section (e-learning system), where you can find study materials and all other information necessary for your studies, including the dates of individual teaching days.
- Payment for the LLM can be made in up to 12 instalments without any increase in the tuition fee. You can find more information in the tiution fee section.