Master of Science (MSc)
ESBM offers 8 MSc specializations
Thanks to a wide range of specializations, you can choose according to your interest, field and preferences.
The next MSc basic block teaching starts on September 4, 2021.
Conditions of Admissions
- Completed university education at least at the bachelor degree level (Bc., BSc.).
- Or experience in a managerial, management or leadership position together with secondary education along with a high school diploma. Download form.
- Applicants must submit a duly completed application form for the studies, the application being FREE of charge.
- Applicants are admitted to study WITHOUT ENTRANCE EXAMS or interviews.
Course of Studies
- The study of any MSc specialization can be started at the ESBM at any time during the year.
- The teaching is conducted in Czech and the entire study lasts 12-15 months.
- It is a combination of online study with interactive seminars. Seminars are held in modern premises in the center of Prague (only 4 times per study, always on Saturdays).
- As part of online studies the student obtains access to a modern e-learning system (studentské sekce), (student section), where you can find study materials, all the information you need to study, including the dates of individual teaching days.
- The entire study consists of 3 educational blocks (basic, specialized and elective), which are further divided into 10 study modules.
- The output of the study modules are term papers or case studies.
- Beyond the classroom, students can participate in bonus workshops and expert seminars, organized by the school. In case of interest it is possible to receive a certificate for the completed workshops.
- The studies are completed by preparing and defending a final thesis. After successful completion the student receives an MCs title.