MBA Studies by Exam
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Interested in an MBA but not sure if it’s right for you? Take advantage of the non-binding option of an MBA by exam. By taking the exam, you can try everything out and then decide for yourself whether or not to continue your studies.
You can take either 2 study modules (Management, Strategic Management) or 3 modules (Financial Management, Marketing and Public Relations, Human Resource Management) within the basic block for one month. If you decide to continue your studies after this period, nothing prevents you from successfully completing the entire program and obtaining an MBA degree.
If you decide not to continue with the MBA studies for any reason, it can be terminated immediately after one month with no further obligations or payments. If you meet the study requirements for the exam, you will be issued an international certificate in Czech and English for the completed learning modules. If you wish to continue your studies, your study modules will be recognized throughout the MBA program.
To study for the MBA by exam, you must meet the following admission conditions for MBA studies at ESBM, i.e. completed university education at least at the bachelor level or, where appropriate, completed professional education in a BBA program, or proven experience in a management or managerial position, together with a completed secondary education with a secondary school diploma.
We offer the exam fee at a discounted price of CZK 9,500 (€373) excluding VAT. If you continue your MBA studies, this fee will be deducted from the total tuition fee.
The MBA by exam fee includes:
- participation in a face-to-face seminar of 2 or 3 study modules,
- refreshments at the seminar (lunch and coffee break),
- full administrative support throughout the exam period,
- access to the student section with all materials and a platform for communication with lecturers,
- individual consultation with lecturers,
- services of the study department, individual consultations with the study coordinator,
- the opportunity to submit term papers including evaluation,
- library services,
- execution of certificates.
The next teaching will take place on Saturday, September 11, 2021. For more information about studying MBA by exam, do not hesitate to contact our study coordinators.